Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (Vietinbank, CTG) said that the State Bank of Viet Nam (SBV) has approved an increase in capital by paying dividends.
Accordingly, VietinBank received Document No 4142/NHNN-TTGSNH issued on June 11 on the increase of VietinBank’s charter capital.
Of which, SBV allowed VietinBank to increase charter capital from VND37.2 trillion (US$1.6 billion) to over VND48 trillion ($2.1 billion) under the plan of issuing shares to pay dividends from profit after tax.
The bank is continuing to carry out the necessary procedures to distribute stock dividends to shareholders and disclose information in accordance with regulations.
After the announcement, CTG shares hit the maximum daily gain of 7 per cent last Friday and continued to rise on Monday morning. CTG shares are now trading at VND53,200 per share.
In the first quarter, VietinBank posted a gain of 26.4 per cent in net revenue to VND10.6 trillion ($460.1 million), leading to an increase of 169 per cent in profit after tax to VND6.5 trillion ($282.1 million).— VNS
- SeABank increases charter capital to nearly $526m
- VN banks upbeat about charter capital hike in 2020
- Prince Charles calls for 'urgent' action as he launches ambitious £7.3billion Earth Charter plan to put green issues at heart of global post-pandemic recovery
- 'The whole country will suddenly develop a dry cough': No10 and Treasury slam Matt Hancock's 'bonkers' plan to PAY people who test positive £500 Covid handouts to 'encourage more swabs'... at cost of HALF A BILLION POUNDS A WEEK
- CRISIS recommends regional projects to unclog traffic congestion in Capital City; biggest benefit would come from new Mississippi River bridge
- Budget 2021: Income or no income, you are bound to pay THIS tax to government; Know how and why
- HAGL Agrico shareholders approve new development strategy
- Sports Direct boss Mike Ashley 'wants to buy Sir Philip Green's Topshop empire Arcadia Group' - two years after saying he wouldn't pay a POUND for it - as experts warn it faces 'inevitable' ruin within days putting 13,000 jobs at risk at 'worst possible ti
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 14
- Airlines persist with requests for support
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 13
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 15
Vietinbank approved to increase charter capital through paying dividends have 370 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.