HÀ NỘI — A total of 61 new COVID-19 cases were detected on Thursday evening, 59 local and two imported cases, according to the Ministry of Health.
The new patients bring the total number of COVID-19 patients in the country to 9,784.
The new local cases include 23 in Bắc Giang Province, 20 in HCM City, 12 in Bắc Ninh Province, two in Tiền Giang Province and two in Hà Tĩnh Province. Most of them were discovered in quarantined or locked down areas.
Meanwhile, authorities are tracking the travel history of two new domestic cases in the Mekong Delta’s Tiền Giang Province.
The ministry announced 72 patients have recovered from the virus. — VNS
- Comments for : Some Samsung Galaxy S5 specs reportedly confirmed. New Galaxy S5 Mini and S5 Zoom might join the flagship
- Comments for : Report: Four new iPad tablets are coming; here are their rumored names and color options
- Comments for : Spigen shows off Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus renders with its new cases
- Comments for : Sprint reportedly readying new wireless plans, maybe including $50 for unlimited everything
- Comments for : Report says new Apple production line to cost Foxconn $210 million
- Amazon reportedly prepping new high-res Kindle Paperwhite
- Samsung says it’s now investigating reports of new Galaxy Note 7 phones overheating
- Comments for : Report: Three new Samsung Exynos chipsets on the way
- Comments for : Check out new case-wearing renders of the LG G6 and Samsung Galaxy S8
- Comments for : Report: Three new Apple iPhone variants coming in 2013, including 4.8 inch model
- Comments for : Report claims new component suppliers for the Apple iPhone 5
- British police defend their new criminal facial recognition technology – even though it's failing at a rate of 92%
Việt Nam reports 61 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday evening have 295 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.