HÀ NỘI — A total of 297 new COVID-19 cases were detected on Sunday, mostly patients already in quarantined areas.
Of those, 95 were in HCM City which included 53 medical staff at HCM City's Tropical Disease Hospital.
Sunday’s other cases were detected in Bắc Giang, 129, 54 in Bắc Ninh, nine in Hà Tĩnh, two in Lạng Sơn, one in Hà Nội, one in Bình Dương Province and one in Phú Thọ Province.
There were also 171 people declared cured from coronavirus nationwide.
No new cases have been reported in the past 14 days in twenty-one provinces, namely Yên Bái, Quảng Ngãi, Đồng Nai, Nghệ An, Quảng Ninh, Quảng Nam, Quảng Trị, Thừa Thiên-Huế, Nam Định, Hòa Bình, Tuyên Quang, Sơn La, Ninh Bình, Thanh Hóa, Thái Nguyên, Hưng Yên, Hải Phòng, Tây Ninh, Gia Lai, Bạc Liêu, and Điện Biên.
Việt Nam's total number of cases now stands at 10,538. — VNS
- Việt Nam recorded eighteen COVID-19 cases Tuesday evening
- Vietnam reports another Covid-19 case linked to Da Nang outbreak
- Việt Nam confirms 30 new COVID-19 cases, 11 recoveries on Thursday evening
- Việt Nam has 13 COVID-19 patients in critical condition
- World Bank helps Việt Nam cope with COVID-19
- Việt Nam reports 30 new COVID-19 cases on Sunday evening
- Việt Nam confirms four new COVID-19 cases
- 29 new COVID-19 cases reported, including a seven-year-old
- Việt Nam records 41 new COVID-19 cases Wednesday afternoon, caseload surpasses 700
- Buôn Ma Thuột City under lockdown after two new COVID-19 cases confirmed
- Tenth person in Việt Nam dies of COVID-19 complications
- HN tracks people after suspected COVID-19 case
Việt Nam reports 297 COVID-19 cases on Sunday have 373 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 13, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.