- Struggling logistics firms in dire need of support to survive COVID-19 crisis
- Vietnamese in Southeast Asia's COVID epicentres stay calm and optimistic
- A significant increase in synthetic drug production and trafficking during the pandemic
- Bình Dương IPs tighten COVID prevention measures
- Việt Nam reports 297 COVID-19 cases on Sunday
HÀ NỘI — There were 194 new COVID-19 cases detected in Việt Nam from Saturday evening to noon on Sunday, bringing the total number of positive patients to 10,435.
Four of the cases announced at noon on Sunday were imported and the rest local transmissions.
As many as 3,827 patients have been given the all-clear so far, while the death toll rose to 59.
A 76- year-old man living in Thuận Thành District, Bắc Ninh Province, was reported to have died of COVID-related complications. The patient died early morning on Sunday at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases. He is the 59th person to die with COVID-19 in Việt Nam.
On May 8, the man was transferred to Thuận Thành District's health centre suffering from pneumonia. He was moved into isolation at Gia Bình field hospital.
On May 21, he was transferred to Bắc Ninh Provincial General Hospital and tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on May 23. The patient was transferred to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases on June 3 with a diagnosis of septic shock, multi-organ failure, severe ARDS pneumonia caused by SARS-CoV-2, polyarthritis, and gastrointestinal bleeding due to duodenal ulcer.
Twenty provinces affected by the pandemic have now gone 14 days without any new infections. — VNS
- The Death Of Kim Jong-Il’s Other Son Is Unbelievably Bizarre
- Deaths From Synthetic Opioids Doubled from 2015 to 2016
- Is Cheap Gas Why Traffic Deaths Are Up So Sharply In 2015?
- U.S. Drug Overdose Deaths May Have Taken the Largest Annual Jump Ever Recorded
- As an Attorney, Death Penalty Enthusiast Ted Cruz Really Loved Describing Brutal Crimes
- Leaked files expose faults in official report into inmate's death
- Florida State University Suspends Fraternities and Sororities Indefinitely After Student Death
- Mystery Surrounds Death of First Black Woman NY Court of Appeals Judge
- Hundreds of Inmates May Avoid Execution Due to New Ruling from Florida Supreme Court
- Proposed New York Legislation Would Let Police Tap Into Drivers' Phones
- Report: 'Adorable' Drug Kingpin's Father Is a DEA Agent
- Women's cancer deaths expected to rise 60% by 2030
Viêt Nam reports 194 new COVID-19 cases, one more death have 413 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 13, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.