HÀ NỘI — There were 261 new COVID-19 cases detected in Việt Nam on Saturday, bringing the total number of positive patients overall to 10,241.
Since the fourth wave of COVID-19 struck in late April, there have been more than 7,000 new cases – more than double the amount previously recorded since coronavirus first hit the country in January 2020.
Two of the cases announced Saturday were imported and the rest local transmissions.
Bắc Giang Province still topped the list of most infections with 125 new cases. In in HCM City there were 84, 34 in Bắc Ninh Province, ten in Tiền Giang, five in Hà Tĩnh, and one in Lạng Sơn.
But the Ministry of Health did reveal 23 people have made a full recovery from the virus, bringing the total number of patients given the all-clear to 3,827.
Twenty-one provinces affected by the pandemic have now gone 14 days without any new infections. — VNS
- In Case You Missed It Weekend Digest: July 14
- A Pioneer Spring: Couple Slushy Inches Saturday
- Jonas Brothers confirm 2019 tour dates including Buffalo concert
- Rockland County, New York, issues 2nd state of emergency as measles outbreak grows
- Police Searching Pond in Connection With Missing Mom Case
- Lyme disease in NJ: New cases down last year from highs in 2017
- Child In New Hampshire Diagnosed With Measles
- Timeline of New Canaan Mother's Disappearance
- In Case You Missed It Weekend Digest: June 22
- In Case You Missed It Weekend Digest: April 28
- Giuliani's case rests on two Ukrainians with checkered pasts and suspect motives
- New Haven public schools eliminate 53 teaching positions
Việt Nam confirms 261 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday have 261 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 12, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.