HÀ NỘI — A total of 185 local COVID-19 cases were recorded in Việt Nam on Friday in five localities, the Ministry of Health announced.
Bắc Giang topped the list of most infections with 95. All local transmissions were found in patients already in isolation areas.
Twenty-eight new cases were reported in Bắc Ninh, six in Hà Nội, eight in Hà Tĩnh Province and 48 in HCM City.
Most of the new cases had close contact with previously confirmed COVID-19 cases.
The ministry also reported 11 imported cases including 10 in Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu Province and one in Tây Ninh Province. They were immediately quarantined on arrival.
A total of 96 patients were also given the all-clear from the disease on Friday.
As of Friday, the country's total number of infections stands at 9,980, including 8,350 domestic cases and 1,630 imported cases.
Of those, 3,804 have recovered, according to the Ministry of Health.
Seventeen out of 63 provinces and cities in the country have not seen any new cases in the past 14 days.
There have been 6,780 cases since the latest outbreak hit the country on April 27. The COVID-19 pandemic has claimed 57 lives in Việt Nam so far. — VNS
- Vietnam confirms six new imported Covid-19 cases
- China's Yunnan reports 7 new local COVID-19 cases
- Westlite Woodlands dorm resident one of 2 new local Covid-19 cases in S'pore
- Vietnam confirms eight new imported COVID-19 cases
- China's Yunnan reports 10 new local COVID-19 cases
- Yunnan reports 10 new local COVID-19 cases
- Six new imported COVID-19 cases documented on April 22 morning
- Vietnam reports nine new imported Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam reports four new imported Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam observes 40 consecutive days without new local COVID-19 infections
- New dormitory COVID-19 case is Westlite Woodlands resident; roommate tested positive earlier
- Health Ministry confirms 14 fresh imported Covid-19 cases
Việt Nam confirms 185 new local COVID-19 cases on Friday have 307 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.