|Politburo member Vuong Dinh Hue congratulates Hanoimoi Newspaper – Photo: hanoimoi.com.vn|
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Chairwoman of National Assembly (NA) Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, as well as other Politburo members: Secretary of the PCC and Head of the PCC's Commission for Communication and Education Vo Van Thuong and Head of the Commission for Mass Mobilisation Truong Thi Mai, sent congratulatory flowers to Nhan Dan (People) Newspaper.
Politburo member, Secretary of Party Central Committee (PCC) and Head of the PCC's Commission for Organisation Pham Minh Chinh visited Nhan Dan Newspaper's headquarters to congratulate its editorial staff, officials, reporters and editor on the anniversary.
He extended his sincere thanks to the newspaper for its coordination with the PCC's Commission for Organisation over the years, especially in the communication of Party building and the implementation of national press awards on Party building.
Earlier, on the occasion of the 95th anniversary of Vietnam Revolutionary Press Day (Jun 21), Politburo member and Secretary of the Hanoi Municipal Party Committee Vuong Dinh Hue visited and congratulated the Hanoi Radio – Television and Hanoimoi (New Hanoi) Newspaper.
He asked the Hanoi Radio – Television to renovate its operations to take full advantage of the potential of a major information centre of the capital city.
Hanoimoi Newspaper should improve its quality to become a multimedia press agency, focusing on modernism and professionalism.
* The Ministry of Public Security held a meeting for press agencies and veteran journalists and reporters in the public security forces.
Politburo member and Minister of Public Security General To Lam congratulated the efforts and achievements of press workers in the public security sector over recent years.
* The Government Office held a gathering in Hanoi yesterday for leaders, officials, reporters and editors from the central press agencies. At the event, Minister-Chairman of the Government Office Mai Tien Dung conveyed the PM's sincere thanks to the journalists who have always accompanied in the development of the country; the protection of the sacred sovereignty; and the fight against corruption.
Also, on June 17, the Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee held a meeting to extend congratulations to press agencies and journalists nationwide on the occasion of the Vietnam Revolutionary Press Day (June 21).
A representative from the VFFCC emphasised that the press agencies have closely coordinated with the committee to propagandise and mobilise people to join campaigns and patriotic emulation movements.
- Ethnic groups celebrate New Year with various activities
- Concert celebrates Vietnam-Korea diplomatic ties
- 1,000 people to celebrate fourth International Yoga Day in Hanoi
- Gratitude activities organized to celebrate Hanoi’s Liberation Day
- Vietnam Arrests Prominent Blogger Pham Chi Dung
- How Vietnam’s ethnic minorities celebrate Lunar New Year
- Qaseem Soleimani: Iran's celebrity soldier, spearhead in Middle East
- People throughout Vietnam start 2020 with joyous celebrations
- Vietnam begins presidency of UN Security Council
- Five best restaurants for Easter Brunch in Vietnam
- 5 Best Restaurants for Easter Brunch in Vietnam
- Minister Kishida affirms Japan will provide Vietnam with patrol boats, naval training
Various activities celebrate Vietnam Revolutionary Press Day have 489 words, post on ven.vn at June 19, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.