PANO – The Uzbekistan team will take on Vietnam in the second-leg game of the Asian Cup 2015's qualifiers at My Dinh Stadium on November 15th.
Accordingly, the team's Head Coach Kasimov Mirdjalol brought the same line-up that defeated Vietnam with a score of 3-1 in the Uzbekistan's capital city of Tashkent.
On November 13th, the team arrived in Hanoi and had a short training session at My Dinh Stadium the same day.
At present, Uzbekistan ranks fourth in Group E with 4 points, followed by Hong Kong and Vietnam. UAE is topping the group.
Meanwhile, Vietnam is penniless after three matches of the Asian Cup 2015's qualifying round.
Though there is little chance for Vietnam to advance the next round, the team is determined to do its utmost against Uzbekistan and offer its fans an attractive game, said the Vietnam squad's Head Coach Nguyen Van Sy.
Translated by Pham Huy
- Hanoi FC’s captain named best player of Vietnam’s 2020 top-flight football tournament
- Quyết named best player of V.League 1 season
- ISL 2020-21: Jamshedpur FC: Team Preview: Squad, Fixtures, Best Players, Strength, Weakness, Prediction
- Heineken Vietnam receives merit award for sustainability practices - brings prosperity to Vietnam
- Jerry Jones calls Ezekiel Elliot the Cowboys' best player
- Vietnamese cars sporting the national colors for U23 Asian Cup final against Uzbekistan
- Nguyen Van Quyet crowned most valuable player of V.League 1-2020
- Coach Park calls up best V. League player to national team
- Vietnam Football Federation condoles Maradona’s death
- Vietnam U19 football team to play friendly in Qatar
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 27 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 19 (updated hourly)
Uzbekistan brings best players to Vietnam have 266 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.