Two north-south trains to resume operations
The Saigon Times
|A passenger train is parked at a station. The operations of the SE3/SE4 trains on the Hanoi-HCMC route will resume on June 17 – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – The operations of the SE3/SE4 trains on the Hanoi-HCMC route will resume on June 17, according to a representative of the Hanoi Railway Transport JSC.
The SE3 will depart from Hanoi station at 19:15 everyday, then stop at the stations in Thanh Hoa, Dong Hoi, Hue, Danang, Dieu Tri and Nha Trang before arriving at the Saigon station at 9:12 after almost 38 hours.
On the Saigon-Hanoi route, the SE4 will leave Saigon station at 19:25 daily, stop over at the stations mentioned above and arrive at the Hanoi station at 8:30, after over 37 hours.
Earlier, the local railway sector decided to suspend the operations of the SE3/SE4 from June 1 due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
With the resumption, the sector will operate the SE3/SE4 and SE7/SE8 trains on the north-south rail route everyday.
A representative of the Vietnam Railway Corporation (VNR) said that the sector will strictly practice anti-virus measures when it offers its services, including using no more than 50% of each train's seats, disinfecting carriages and equipping its trains and stations with an adequate amount of disinfectants.
The VNR representative noted that passengers need to update Covid-19-related information posted on the websites of the localities' health authorities before booking train tickets.
Further, passengers are required to make health declarations before getting on board and wear masks during the trip.
- Bengaluru Metro to resume services amid Covid-19
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 14
- Coronavirus UPDATES: Three new deaths in UK as cases soar by more than 1,000
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 19
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: August 19-20
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 23
- Premier League stops matches until April 4 as all professional football in England is halted for three weeks after Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta and Chelsea's Callum Hudson-Odoi catch coronavirus
- How Sadiq Khan's war on motorists is sabotaging London's recovery: Fury as mayor brings city to a halt by closing roads, making more cycle lanes and hiking congestion fee to £15... thwarting drive to get staff back to offices
- Francis batters UK overnight with record-breaking 80mph gales and six weeks worth of a rain as August's second named storm damages homes and businesses - with more flooding on the way
Two north-south trains to resume operations have 398 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.