HÀ NỘI Health authorities on Monday afternoon reported two deaths relating to COVID-19 – two female patients with critical underlying health conditions.
The country’s 60th death was Patient No 8,512 in Bắc Ninh Province. The 87-year-old woman tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on June 4 and received treatment at Bắc Ninh Province General Hospital's Intensive Care Department for high blood pressure, heart failure and Parkinson’s disease.
She was transferred to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases on June 7 because of her worsening health condition. She required endotracheal intubation, ventilator, dialysis and intensive care.
Due to the rapid progression of her infection plus her serious underlying medical conditions and poor health, the patient responded very poorly to treatment. She reportedly died on Sunday.
The 61st death was patient No 4,731 in Hà Nội's Đống Đa District. The 60-year-old woman suffered from Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma since 2019. She received treatment at National Cancer Hospital’s Tân Triều Facility since April 2021.
After she was tested for SARS-CoV-2 on May 19, she was transferred to the National Hospital of Tropical Diseases.
Since May 31, she needed endotracheal intubation because of lung damage. She died on Sunday with cause of death registered as septic shock, pneumonia caused by SARS-CoV-2 and invasive Aspergillus infection. VNS
- First vaping-related death reported in Mass.
- Santa Anita race track to reopen Thursday after rash of 19 horse deaths
- Adults who skip breakfast have increased risk of cardiovascular-related death, study finds
- Nevada’s crash-related deaths decline in September
- Private prison giant under fire for pressuring Georgia to keep immigrant detainee’s death report sealed
- An irresistible odyssey that leads to death
- Las Vegas area sees eight traffic, gun, fire deaths over weekend
- California flu deaths up despite fewer infections. Watch for signs you need a doctor
- For the third time, cargo-handling company accused of violating rules in worker’s death at port
- Search continues for missing 13-year-old girl after her parents' deaths are ruled a homicide
- 'Why won't you say anything about John McCain?': Trump ignores reporter 10 times when asked about the late senator he feuded with
- Indonesian military confirms 17 deaths in Wamena's rioting
Two more COVID-19 related deaths reported in Việt Nam on Monday afternoon have 370 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.