The shares will be issued through a private placement to strategic investors and professional securities investors, and the issuance will increase its charter capital to over VND11.7 trillion. Price is not revealed.
Professional securities investors are those who do proprietary trading or offer brokerage, underwriting and investment consultancy and management services; individuals holding listed or registered securities worth at least VND2 billion or having an annual taxable income of at least VND1 billion, financial institutions, and companies with a charter capital of more than VND100 billion.
Many other lenders also plan to increase their charter capital through share issuance, and expect credit demand to rise after the pandemic.
Private lender Bac A Bank has recently received approval to hike its charter capital by 6.3 percent to over VND7 trillion by issuing 44 million shares.
State-owned lender VietinBank plans to increase its capital by 29 percent to over VND48 trillion by paying dividends in shares.
The Orient Commercial Bank will also do the same to increase its charter capital by 25 percent to VND13.7 trillion.
- MBBank raises $74 mln from private placement to foreign investors
- Australia's PEP to buy remote energy supplier Zenith Energy for $100 mln, shares leap
- Gap sees 2020 profit above estimates, flags $100 mln virus hit to sales
- Australia's PEP to buy remote energy supplier Zenith Energy for $100 million, shares leap
- IIM Nagpur Placement 2020: Student bags salary package of Rs 40 lakh per annum
- Standard Bank issues inaugural green bond
- UPDATE 2-Brazilian homebuilder Mitre, shareholders raise $282.5 mln in IPO
- TIME puts a feminist spin on its Person of the Year issue with a list of 100 WOMEN who've been 'overshadowed' by men to represent each year in the last century, from Marilyn Monroe to Michelle Obama
- Axiom plans first private flight to space station, with crew launching aboard SpaceX capsule
- YES Bank share price climbs 30% on SBI rescue
- Maha Govt tells depts, civic bodies not to park money in private banks
- Maharashtra tells depts, civic bodies not to park money in private banks
TPBank to issue 100 mln shares through private placement have 315 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.