In his opening remarks, Hue said that this session will focus on a draft report on the outcomes of the general elections of deputies to the 15th National Assembly and all-level People's Councils for the 2021-2026 tenure held on May 23.
He asked council members to give comments on the leadership and direction of elections, the formation and operation of the NEC and related organizations, personnel and consultation works, as well as the organization of election canvass, especially amid the outbreak of COVID-19.
Participants were required to analyze reports on the elections in terms of the number, quality and structure of elected deputies, and discuss works that need to be done in the time to come.
During this meeting, the council is scheduled to discuss and approved minutes summarizing the election of NA deputies, and a resolution announcing the results of the elections and the list of elected NA deputies.
- VN National Assembly’s ninth session to begin on May 20
- Bipartisan Senate report urges presidents to "put aside politics" to fight election interference
- Report: Boris Johnson Missed Five COBRA Meetings as Chinese Coronavirus Crisis Escalated
- Vietnam shares experiences in COVID-19 fight at G20 health ministers’ meeting
- Alida Cella Is New Dem Town Committee Chair
- Uddhav Thackeray's nomination to Council: ball is in Governor's court
- Tory Brexiters believe local election results are vindication
- Moon’s ruling DP wins landslide in legislative polls
- Tough start for elected Southern District Health Board
- In New Hampshire Primary, Democratic Front-runners Win, Famous Son Levi Sanders Finishes Seventh
- Election appraisal; Stakeholders hail INEC performance in Enugu
- Fred Fleitz: Here's what's behind the Senate-House disputes on Russian meddling in 2016 election
Top legislator chairs National Election Council’s seventh meeting have 266 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.