KCC is accepting entries starting from June 11 to 6 p.m. on July 15. Each contestant can submit one entry in the form of a poster or illustration and must feature a message encouraging people around the world to fight the global pandemic.
The contest has a total prize pool of VND100 million (over $4,300) and top winners will be awarded with certificate of merit from South Korea’s embassy, KCC and KOCCA.
The best artworks will be exhibited and awarded at the center in August.
South Korean Ambassador to Vietnam Park Noh-wan said the contest aims to inspire the public of both countries to join hands to win the Covid-19 fight.
Contestants can visit KCC’s Facebook page for further information.
- Kim Picks Hotel in Hanoi Which Was Planned to Be US Press Center
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by The Boeing Company: Shifting sands — The final movement — Kim in Vietnam
- Son nets winner after Lloris’ spot-kick save to stun City in memorable first leg
- The ultimate travel guide to America's Deep South: Where to go, what to eat and how to get there
- Azerbaijani dance ensemble mesmerize Turkish audience [PHOTO]
- Manchester International Festival 2019 programme announced
- US will not press Pyongyang to reveal full extent of nuclear program in Hanoi – report
- N. Korea slams new joint drills between Seoul and Washington
- Where is the world's hardest-drinking city?
- How Carl Jung helped write the new BTS album
- How one building reflects the Chinese economy’s struggle with itself
- Celia Jimenez Delgado: Spain’s rocket scientist shooting for World Cup glory
South Korean Culture Center kicks off Covid-19 design contest in Vietnam have 247 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.