With the theme "A Donated Drop of Blood Saves a Life," the program attracted the participation of more than 900 officers, instructors, cadets, troops and staff of the school.
Blood donation is a noble deed and a tradition of the Vietnamese people. Therefore, the school's staff and cadets were excited to participate in the blood donation movement.
During the program, the school strictly observed COVID-19 prevention and control regulations and collected 820 units of blood.
According to a representative of the Red Cross Association of Khanh Hoa province, the donated blood will be transferred to the provincial Hematology and Blood Transfusion Center for treatment of patients in hospitals and medical facilities in the province.
Translated by Song Anh
- Spread the word – giving blood regularly helps to saves lives
- 'Debt of gratitude' to blood scandal victims
- Schools missing out on Parliament visits
- ABCD drives Oban Saints forward
- Rotary offers free blood pressure checks in Clitheroe
- Bereaved family's bone marrow donation lesson plea
- The colleagues making a difference one voluntary event at a time
- Mayor seeks top level backing for Medical School
- Safety experts call for end to lifetime driving licences
- People all over the world... join a love train
- Car parks, offices or green space
- Providing schools places for Peterborough’s pupils
Signal Officers Training School holds voluntary blood donation drive have 202 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.