Sacombank has set aside VND10 trillion (US$434.78 million) for preferential loans to corporate customers at interest rates starting at 4 per cent for a maximum tenor of six months to help exporters and businesses overcome the difficulties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The programme targets enterprises ranging in size from micro to large that use the bank's services like e-banking, salary payment, guarantee, international payment, and others.
The interest rate will be 4-6.7 per cent depending on the type of business, scale of operation, loan tenor, and the use of the bank's services.
The loans will be given until December 31 or the package is exhausted.
In addition to useful financial solutions, Sacombank also offers promotions to increase benefits for corporate customers.
From June 1 to August 31, all corporate customers can choose account numbers for free, have their annual fees for business cards exempted and payroll service fees waived for three years and get fee waivers or reductions on a number of services, while their staff are entitled to preferential treatment when using modern, full-package banking services.
New and existing corporate customers with increases in transactions or resume transactions at Sacombank and meeting certain conditions in terms of value of transactions and average balance in their current accounts will be eligible to participate in the lucky spin programme ' Tung bung xe sang – Trieu deal thang hang .'
It will offer one special prize of an Audi Q2 car worth VND1.8 billion ($78,283), six first prizes of combos worth VND100 million each and 12 second prizes of combos worth VND50 million each.
Customers who win the first and second prizes can choose their gifts, which are combos of modern office equipment like interactive screens, projectors, laptops, printers, and tablets and office healthcare equipment like air purifiers, automatic hand washing equipment and thermometer.
There will be three spins each of the lucky wheel in the two programmes in July, August and September.
By offering promotions and modern financial solutions, Sacombank is actively supporting businesses in terms of providing funding and financial management, thereby optimising their cost efficiency and competitiveness. — VNS
- Rick Snyder: Michigan setting aside $50M to help refurbish Soo Locks
- New $15 million community loan fund expected to boost opportunity for Memphis startups
- Citigroup to refund $335 million to credit card customers
- Money360 Surpasses $750 Million in Commercial Real Estate Loans Closed
- Kenya: Sh6 Million Lamu Cultural Centre to Help Boost County's Tourism
- Line 5 tunnel talks set to gain steam
- MPX Bioceutical Corporation to Host Investor Conference Call on June 12, 2018
- Reno tops 5 million visitors for 1st time in a decade; now the pressure's on to build on that momentum
- State budget includes $1 million to keep military in Mohawk Valley
- Linux giant SUSE set to change hands in $2.5B private equity deal
- Dogness (International) Corporation Announces Unaudited Financial Results for the First Six Months of Fiscal Year 2018
- Shipping Loans Weigh Down Banks
Sacombank sets aside more than $434 million for preferential loans to corporate customers have 479 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.