Hanoi (VNA) – President Ho Chi Minh's thought, morality, and lifestyle are precious spiritual assets of the Vietnamese Party and people, illuminating the revolutionary cause, leading to the victory of the Vietnamese revolution.
Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong made the remarks at the national teleconference reviewing the five-year implementation of the 12-tenure Politburo’s Directive 05-CT-TW on enhancing the studying and following of President Ho Chi Minh ‘s thought , morality and lifestyle on June 12.
Learning and following the late leader's thought, morality and lifestyle is a necessary, regular and indispensable task for the entire Party and people, particularly Party organisations, State agencies and officials and Party members.
On behalf of the Party Central Committee, the Party chief welcomed and praised collectives and individuals that stand out in performing this task.
The nation's revolutionary cause is still facing many difficulties and challenges, he noted, given rapid, complex and unpredictable developments of the national and global situations.
He stressed the importance of continue learning and following the President's ideology, morality and style, and highlighted the need for officials and Party members to set themselves as good examples for others.
The leader showed his hope that this task will continue to be enhanced in a more substantive and effective manner so as to contribute to the implementation of the 13th National Party Congress's Resolution as well as the nation building, safeguarding and renewal cause.
The national teleconference also saw the presence of Politburo members: State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh, National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue, and permanent member of the Party Central Committee's Scretariat Vo Van Thuong./.
- The true story of billionaire arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi, his 11-strong harem and £150,000-a-day lifestyle
- Londoner's Diary: Chocolate next for Paddington director King
- Vietnam charges businessman 'kidnapped' in Berlin with corruption
- Balochistan reduced to a colony, says Mengal
- Labour politician Carl Sargeant who took his own life after being accused of groping was bullied into his grave
- The Scotland v Chile friendly labelled the ‘match of shame’
- Of PTI, U-turns, Khooni liberals and Jangla bus service
- Bitcoin, veganism and superfast phones: The biggest trends for 2018
- Political shifts lift investor mood in southern African mining
- Merrill Lynch's Secret Stock Deals
- French anti-corruption group takes on powerful foes
- It’s a ten for Len Goodman, a legend of the ballroom who was the heart and soul of Strictly
President Ho Chi Minh’s thought, morality, lifestyle - precious assets: Party chief have 416 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 12, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.