Based on the evaluation of the results of the implementation of policies and laws on the management and use of foreign loans, tasks and solutions set out in the Resolution, the Government leader instructs the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI) to continue completing the Law on Public Investment and report it to the PM and the Government, before it is submitted to the 14th National Assembly for approval at the upcoming 7th session.
In addition, the MPI is asked to develop the five-year and annual public investment plans for official development assistance (ODA) capital and preferential loans from foreign donors, report the plans to the authorised levels for approval, organise the implementation in line with the progress stipulated in the Law on Public Investment, and examine the disbursement progress and efficiency of projects using foreign loans in accordance with provisions of the law.
The PM also asks the MPI to coordinate with the Finance Ministry (MoF) and other agencies to guide the implementation of orientations for the attraction, management and use of ODA capital and preferential loans from foreign donors in the 2018-2020 period, vision to 2021-2025.
The MoF is requested to complete the building of a directive on enhancing the use of ODA capital and foreign preferential loans for development investment and not for regular spending, while continuing to finalise the orientations for the attraction, management and use of ODA capital and preferential loans in the 2021-2025 period in accordance with the 10-year socio-economic development strategy (2021-2030) and the five-year socio-economic development plan (2021-2025).
The PM asks ministries, sectors and localities to carefully select projects for the use of foreign loans, ensuring the efficiency of use and debt repayment capacity on the basis of improving the quality of project documents and meeting well with Vietnam's reciprocal conditions.
- What Does It Take To Be An Effective Manager?
- Anger Management Using the Compliment Sandwich
- Debt Management for Personal Loans
- How to Effectively Manage Your Debts
- Situational Leadership as the Key to Effectively Managing People
- Effective Management of Your Customer Services
- How to Effectively Manage Telecommunications Data and Information (Part 1)
- How To Be Effective Leader Using Law Of Attraction
- Managing Dues Effectively Is No Problem
- Best Auto Loan - Save Thousands on Monthly Payments
- Delegating Effectively
- The Ultimate Survival Guide 101, For Expat Managers, Major Domos And Local Talent
PM's directive on effective management and use of foreign loans have 382 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 12, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.