Captain Duong Cong Tuan , head of the Nam Yet infirmary, said that under the direction of the island's commander, the unit has actively adopted plans on providing information to armed forces and people on the island about the pandemic, as guided by the Health Ministry.
Infirmary staff made thorough preparations to welcome a working delegation from the mainland, including measuring body temperatures, delivering medical face masks to the visitors, and conducting disinfectant measures.
Disinfecting efforts are carried out at the wharf, he said, adding that there is also a separate point of entry for fishermen who come to the island for medical check-ups and treatment.
Sen. Lt. Col. Dinh Van Cuong said that although the pandemic may develop in a more complex manner in the time to come, Truong Sa will continue exerting extra effort to ensure the health of soldiers and islanders, with a determination to not let the pandemic spread to the island district./.
- Truong Sa soldiers perform in COVID-19 music video
- Why did China adopt strict prevention and control measures in less-hit areas?
- COVID-19 control measures to be gradually eased
- Government to gradually ease COVID-19 control measure in cautious manner
- Military effectively performs pandemic prevention and national safeguarding missions
- Govs to set up infection prevention, control committees in states
- COVID-19: Madras HC says no to protests and mass gatherings until pandemic under control
- Trường Sa soldiers perform in COVID-19 music video
- HCM City steps up inspections of COVID-19 prevention measures
- Experts: Pyongyang’s Anti-Virus Measures Put Stability Over Public Health
- HCM City takes proactive efforts in response to COVID-19 pandemic
- Revealed: How the US gun lobby exploits the coronavirus pandemic to further its aims
Pandemic prevention, control measures tightened on Truong Sa archipelago have 322 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 10, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.