More than 93,000 students in Hanoi take high school entrance exams on June 12. (Photo: SGGP)
Candidates participate in the exam on June 12-13 with subjects, including mathematics, literature, foreign language and history. The mathematics and literature tests on the morning of the first exam day lasted 90 minutes of each while the foreign language and history exams take place within 45 minutes of each on the morning of the second day.
Students will participate in the tests for the 10th grade special classes on June 14 while the dual-degree program's exams will be held on June 15-16.
According to the municipal Department of Training and Education, around 93,000 students attended the 10th grade entrance exam at 184 venues with 15,000 education officials, teachers and staff teachers to serve the exams. About 67,000 students will get seats in public high schools.
The examination is organized under strict safety measures amid the complicated situation of Covid-19 pandemic.
A healthcare worker is measuring a student’s body temperature at the Dich Vong Secondary School in Cau Giay District.
Control and prevention measures are strictly implemented. (Photo: SGGP)
A venue of the 10th grade entrance examination at the Nguyen Khe Secondary School in Dong Anh District
By Phan Thao – Translated by Kim Khanh
- HRD Ministry forms panel to review situation for conducting NEET, JEE entrance exam
- Strict anti-epidemic measures for China's college entrance exam
- Students fret about virus' impact as college entrance exam begins
- Strict anti-epidemic measures for Beijing college entrance exam
- Vietnamese parents spend huge money on students' cram schools
- Education in India: Prime Minister Modi Is Writing a Book About Exam Tips for Students
- UP Board Result 2020: UPMSP 10th & 12th results declared @upresults.nic.in; direct link available here
- Demands for cancellation of NIOS 10th, 12th exams getting louder on Twitter
- JEE-Mains exam to be held between September 1 to 6, JEE-Advanced on September 27 and NEET on September 13: HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’
- PSEB 5th, 8th and 10th result 2020 declared: Here's how to check
- Karnataka 10th exam 2020: Students screened before SSLC exam in Kalburgi
- PSEB Board Result 2020 declared for class 10th, 8th, and 5th at pseb.ac.in
Over 93,000 students enter 10th grade entrance exam in Hanoi have 338 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at June 13, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.