Photo Hanoi'21 is a project initiated by the French Institute in Hanoi . The project allows the audience to appreciate hundreds of photos from international photographers with just a click of their mouse.
Three exhibitions are now open under the project.
The first is " The Mekong – Stories of Man " by Vietnamese-French photographer Lam Duc Hien, who was born and raised on the banks of the Mekong River in Laos.
Hien captured his 4,200-km journey along the Mekong in hundreds of photos on display at the French Institute until September 12 and available for viewing online.
The two other exhibitions are "The time has come to rekindle the stars" by Punk Dragon and "Secret moments of maikos" by Philippe Marinig.
Both are physically on display at the Japan Foundation Centre for Cultural Exchange in Hanoi's Hoan Kiem district as well as online.
Photo Hanoi'21 was introduced in late April to satiate the needs of art lovers as the pandemic continues to make its presence felt./.
- An Art Poster Reveals the Insight of an Artist
- A Dozen Reasons Why You Must Have a Website For Your Art
- Surf and Shop - Tips For Buying Wall Art Online
- Satisfied With Loyalty
- Patiala Heritage Festival
- Dallas - Friendly Southern Gaybourhood
- Woodbridge, Suffolk - A Town Soaked in History and Inspiration
- The Last Obedience
- Australia's Blue Mountains
- Bangalore Palace - A Fairytale Medieval Castle in the Heart of Bangalore
- Varied Hotel Service Suiting Your Needs!
- Italy at a Glance
Online exhibitions satisfy art lovers amid pandemic have 243 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.