Hanoi (VNA) – The National Payment Corporation of Vietnam (Napas) and 14 first banks of Vietnam on June 15 launched the VietQR trademark and quick online money transfer service – Napas 247 using QR codes.
The 14 pioneering banks are Vietcombank, VietinBank, BIDV, MB, TPBank, Sacombank, VPBank, VIB, MSB, ACB, SeABank, LienVietPostBank, NamABank, and Ban Viet Bank.
VietQR is a common trademark for payment and money transfer using QR Codes through the Napas network and its member banks as well as payment mediators and partners inside and outside the country.
VietQR is designed to QR payment standards of EMV Co. as well as the State Banks of Vietnam.
Napas Deputy General Director Nguyen Dang Hung said that VietQR is applied by Napas and the banks to ensure the connectivity and synchronism of the infrastructure system serving QR payment within Vietnam, paving the way for the expansion of connections in international payment.
Meanwhile, the Napas 247 service using VietQR allows customers to transfer money from their account to another account at other bank in the Napas network at any time with the limitation of 500 million VND by scanning the private QR Codes of the receiver.
The individual QR codes contain all necessary information ensuring accurate, quick and safe payment.
Bank account holders can create their own QR code in the mobile banking apps of the 14 banks or at website VietQR.net./.
- 3 Ways To Quickly Shorten URLs Straight From Your Browser
- Augmented Reality Games: Are They Worth The Money?
- Escapes: A toast to Napa and Sonoma, unscathed
- Billboard Cover: 24 Hours With Ed Sheeran as He Launches New Label, Talks Third Album and Pops Bottles Courtesy of Beyonce
- Snap Kills Snapcash, Its Peer-to-Peer Payment Service
- Meet Facebook's Libra, a digital currency for the social network
- Dormant accounts to fund 'big society' bank
- A step-by-step guide on how to use BHIM app
- How to Set Up and Use Your Nest Learning Thermostat
- Amazon 101: All Your Basic Questions Answered
- No MDR charges applicable on payment via RuPay, UPI from Jan 1: Sitharaman
- Facebook Messenger users can no longer sign up to use the chat app without setting up an account on the main social network
Napas launches VietQR trademark, QR code quick money transfer service have 357 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.