During a working session with the Institute for Legislative Studies, Hue said since its inception 13 years ago, the institute has made efforts to complete tasks regarding legislative scientific research and publish the Legislative Studies Journal.
Hue urged the institute to play a more active role in researching and making recommendations on how to concretise the Party's guidelines in the resolution adopted at the 13th National Party Congress, particularly new issues raised in the document.
Another task for the institute is to review and perfect the existing legal system, he said, stressing the Politburo's requirements of building a unified, synchronous, transparent, stable and highly feasible legal system, and asked the institute to take them into account.
To raise its operational efficiency, the institute should quickly draw up a project to revamp its operation, Hue said, noting that information products must be digitalised to make it easier for users.
- For safer roads, India needs vehicle scrappage policy: IRF Chairman
- NA ratifies Convention 105 on Abolition of Forced Labour
- Vietnamese NA to hold AIPA-41 online from September 8-10
- Newsom gets bills to study slavery reparations, require diverse corporate boards
- Mask use can prevent 200k Covid deaths in India: Study
- New Law In California Requires College Students Take Ethnic Studies Course To Graduate
- Populism in Germany declines sharply, says Bertelsmann study
- House panel meetings becoming a two-party affair, says study by Rajya Sabha team
- Only 10% of people plan to return to living exactly as they did before Covid-19 after the pandemic ends, study claims
- California requires ethnic studies for university system
- Vietnam performs role of AIPA President well amid difficulties: Brunei parliamentarian
- Supreme Court gay-marriage decision doesn’t deter conservatives
NA Chairman underlines importance of legislative studies have 271 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.