|The Ministry of Health has warned against fake invitations to register for COVID-19 vaccine shots|
According to the Ministry of Health (MoH), some organisations and individuals claimed to have access to vaccine manufacturers or surplus vaccines. People also received invitations to apply for COVID-19 vaccination through various forms of advertising.
Therefore, the MoH warned people to be wary of invitations to register for vaccination on social networks, messages, leaflets, and other forms of advertising.
The ministry also recommended that localities, organisations, and businesses wishing to import vaccines need to contact and negotiate directly with vaccine manufacturers. In case of intermediaries, the source must be confirmed or authorised by the manufacturer.
Besides, vaccines used in Vietnam must be licensed by the MoH. Each batch of vaccine, when imported to Vietnam, must be licensed for circulation by the Drug Administration of Vietnam and the MoH.
Before use, imported batches of vaccines must be inspected by the National Institute for Control of Vaccines and Biologicals to meet quality standards and issue a factory certificate. All vaccines must be stored in a cold chain system.
At present, the MoH is actively negotiating with manufacturers and international organisations to buy and import large quantities of vaccines to organise vaccination for all citizens. Vaccines will be given free of charge, so the ministry has bidden people to remain calm and wait for inoculation.
Vietnam has urgently approved three COVID-19 vaccines of AstraZeneca (UK), Sputnik V (Russia), and Sinopharm (China). Plus, the government started implementing the COVID-19 vaccination campaign from March 8, with the vaccine of AstraZeneca. To date, a total of 1,389,887, doses were injected, with 47,179 individuals having received two full doses.
- More Than 100,000 Form 4 Students In Malaysia Say That They Have Mental Health Issues
- Zika as a critical health issue
- The Bahamas just issued a travel warning to the US
- Adults 65 and older should understand flu-related risks and their vaccination options
- Senate invites Aquino to vaccine probe
- Was Aquino’s P3.5B purchase of the dengue vaccine the worst case of corruption ever?
- DepEd reports ‘no untoward incident’ on vaccinated students
- Vaccine fears in China after hepatitis B scare
- QC runs after fixers and fake receipts for tax filing
- US device will screen for fake medicines overseas
- Reports warn of explosion in cancer deaths among women
- Home Ministry Suspends Weekly Newspaper The Heat Following Controversial Najib Report
Ministry of Health issues fake vaccine warning have 380 words, post on vir.com.vn at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.