Under the decision signed on June 11, local residents are requested to avoid large gatherings, strictly implement COVID-19 guidelines, and only got out for food or other necessities.
The local administration asks localities to suspend events of large gatherings and non-essential services, except for services for people's daily life.
Tien Giang has recorded three coronavirus cases during the past seven days. The latest two cases that are employees of the Trung Luong – My Thuan expressway project were announced by the Ministry of Health on June 10.
Notably, the two construction workers live in a crowded area. Relevant agencies have identified and quarantined hundreds of people in direct and indirect contact with the two patients.
- Hai Duong province imposes social distancing from mid-night
- Mekong Delta province quickly tracks down contacts of Covid-19 imported case
- Mekong Delta province stops mobile karaoke over Covid-19 fears
- Mekong Delta provinces cancel Tet fireworks shows because of pandemic
- Vietnam’s Covid-19 hotspot to impose social distancing as multiple cases found
- Hai Duong: Province-wide social distancing to end on March 3
- Mekong Delta provinces step up COVID preventive measures
- Vietnam’s Mekong Delta province reports suspected COVID-19 case
- Mekong Delta province’s suspected coronavirus case retests negative in Ho Chi Minh City
- Mekong Delta provinces step up COVID preventive measures as 2 test positive in Đồng Tháp
- HCM City imposes social distancing as multiple cases found
- Vietnam city imposes social distancing after first local infections in months
Mekong Delta province imposes social distancing as COVID-19 looms have 229 words, post on vov.vn at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.