|Manulife Vietnam aims to create a better future for Vietnamese people through better financial decisions|
Every day millions of people across Vietnam face important decisions about education, healthcare, investing, or planning for their retirement. Those decisions can be complex, causing significant concerns and worry.
“Every day better” is about inspiring more people to embrace Manulife Vietnam when it comes to these tough decisions, in turn helping remove some of the burdens associated with the decision-making process.
Speaking as part of the 22 nd anniversary celebrations, Sang Lee, CEO of Manulife Vietnam, offered some further insights into the ongoing commitment.
"’Every day better’ is Manulife's way of giving customers the confidence that we are there to help them and make their lives better," said Sang. "Whether it's securing a comfortable retirement or protecting their family, such goals can seem large or overwhelming. However, our ability to achieve them is actually shaped by the many smaller decisions we make every day and we are here to help make those decisions easier."
|The promise also underscores Manulife Vietnam's ongoing journey of digital transformation, designed to enhance the overall customer experience.|
The promise also underscores Manulife Vietnam's ongoing journey of digital transformation, designed to enhance the overall customer experience.
The company has been helping change the relationship and perception that customers have with their insurers by reinventing the customer experience, providing new digital solutions and experiences that are further transforming the industry.
Robert Trieu, chief agency officer for Manulife Vietnam, emphasised the important role that the company has played in creating a better future for the people of Vietnam.
"At Manulife Vietnam, we believe that our success as a company depends on the success and wellbeing of the communities we serve. For over two decades, Manulife's talented, motivated, and dynamic team of agents, distribution partners, and employees have been committed to delivering innovative services, solutions, and experiences to our customers and the community," said Robert. "Be it helping close the protection gap, transforming the customer experience or making insurance more accessible, we are committed long term to the growth of the industry here in Vietnam."
Manulife Vietnam was recently named Customer Experience Leader of the Year at the Golden Dragon Awards and recognised as the Best CSR Insurance Company in Vietnam by International Business Magazine .
By Anh Duc
- Vietnam’s breast cancer warriors bare their breasts
- Robin Williams' 1st Death Anniversary: Stars Pay Tribute
- Vietnam plans to ensure supply of essential goods amid epidemic outbreak
- World Cancer Day 2020: What India can and should do
- National Signing Day 2020: Five-star Jordan Burch still unsigned despite South Carolina commitment
- Party’s founding anniversary observed nationwide
- Laos proud at achievements of Communist Party of Vietnam: Lao officials
- JTI Vietnam Commits to Community Investment
- Husic says Labor is committed to reforming Australia's encryption laws
- Disney Remains Committed to ‘Mulan’ Global Release, Even if China Film Biz Stays Closed
- 'Evil spirits' of racism and anti-Semitism are re-emerging, Germany and Israel's presidents warn as they mark anniversary of Auschwitz death camp's liberation
- How managers can give better support to freelancers
Manulife Vietnam reaffirms "Every day better" commitment as part of 22nd anniversary have 515 words, post on vir.com.vn at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.