Man dies at quarantine facility in Dong Thap
The Saigon Times
|The entrance of Hong Ngu College requisitioned as a quarantine center, where a man died this morning – PHOTO: TNO|
HCMC – A 32-year-old man who was suffering from tuberculosis and exhaustion has died at a concentrated quarantine facility in the Mekong Delta province of Dong Thap after testing negative for Covid-19 once.
Doan Tan Buu, vice chairman of the provincial government, confirmed on June 22 that the man was dead this morning.
The deceased was identified as a resident of Phu Dien Commune in the province's Thap Muoi District. He was sent to the quarantine center on June 8 after returning to the province from some other provinces.
On June 9, he felt tired and could not eat anything, while his health deteriorated. As such, he was transferred to the Hong Ngu General Hospital for quarantine and treatment. His Covid-19 test result came back negative on the same day, the local media reported.
He received treatment for tuberculosis and exhaustion for four days at the hospital. On June 14, as his health condition was stable, he was taken back to the quarantine facility.
However, he continued to feel exhausted and at 6.00 a.m. today, he passed away due to respiratory failure and heart failure caused by tuberculosis, Buu said.
- The Real Reason Americans Aren’t Quarantining
- Surviving locked-in syndrome: How one man confounded expectations of death
- Fire in the North, Sewage in the South: California's Summer of Man-made Disasters
- Vietnam records over 7,500 more Covid-19 infections on Sunday
- Today’s Covid News: Partial curfew in HCMC from tomorrow evening
- Royal Family LIVE: Prince Harry shamed as expert unveils 'final straw' - Queen targeted
- COVID forces three states into lockdown, WA tightens border — this is what's happening across Australia
- NZ's aged-care sector faces an 'impending crisis'
- 'Takot na takot kami': While government stalls, coronavirus breaks into PH jails
- Bob Bondurant Ready To Rise From The Ashes And Teach The Next Generation Of Drivers
- New, highly contagious coronavirus strain arrives in California, as state passes 25,000 deaths
Man dies at quarantine facility in Dong Thap have 331 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.