On June 9, HDBank cooperated with German development finance institution DEG to open the German Desk in Viet Nam.
While this is the seventh service location of DEG in the world, it is HDBank’s third specialised service for foreign companies.
Previously, HDBank successfully launched its Japanese Desk and Chinese\Taiwanese Desk.
The seventh German Desk, which is located at HDBank’s headquarters in HCM City, is expected to be a connection to boost economy and trade development between German/European businesses and Vietnamese counterparts.
HDBank is DEG’s financial institution partner in Viet Nam, providing commercial bank solutions for German companies here, as well as Vietnamese firms exporting goods to the German market and other European countries.
Through the German Desk, DEG will provide supportive packages and financial solutions for companies borrowing capital for extending businesses, training human resource, and reducing production waste.
Along with the German Desk, enterprises from both countries can benefit from the close relationship between HDBank and DEG.
Last September, HDBank issued DEG’s convertible bonds with a value of US$30 million. The success in long-term fundraising from big financial institutes in the world has strengthened HDBank’s position in the international market. — VNS
- Business Success - The 42 Greatest Business Tips
- Starting Small Businesses Has Never Been Easier
- Small Business Start Up Costs: How Deep Are Your Pockets?
- Delivering Great Customer Service - 10 Tips
- Germans fear language is being ruined by English
- Favorite Language Translation Services Worldwide
- How to Find Out if You're Ready for a Business Coach
- How to Realize Your Dreams of Success through Business Coaching
- 8 Types of Companies That Really Need a Business Blog
- How to Pick a Winning Business Name
- Why Your Business Should Consider SMS
- The Three Levels of Service
HDBank to open the first specialised services for German businesses in VN have 290 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.