The launching ceremony for the drive was held at FPT Software Company in the Hi-Tech Park in Thu Duc City this morning with the participation of Permanent Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh, HCMC Party Chief Nguyen Van Nen, Health Minister Nguyen Thanh Long , Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Manh Hung and the Japanese Consul General to Ho Chi Minh City, Watanabe Nobuhiro.
The mass vaccination drive is scheduled to finish before June 27 with 200,000 people a day.
According to Mr. Hung, this fourth Covid-19 outbreak is more complicated than previous outbreaks due to many factors. Therefore, the 836,000 doses of AstraZeneca vaccine jabs are dramatically precious.
By Quang Huy – Translated by Anh Quan
- The Secret to Keeping Employees Committed
- Employee Retention: What Employee Turnover Really Costs Your Company and What to Do About It
- Hiring and Retaining Good Employees
- Give Yourself an Instant Pay Raise of $500-$1,000 Per Month Tomorrow! Courtesy of the IRS!
- Employee Engagement and Employee Satisfaction – How to Drive Business Performance Higher
- TCS Signs the Contract of taking India’s Largest Office Space in Mumbai
- Global Companion Animal Vaccines Market to Display an Impressive CAGR of 6.8%
- Bad Economy Makes Business Owners Targets of Employee Lawsuits
- Introducing the SEM 0304 Jackhammer Hard Drive Shredder
- Why Businesses Need to Start Nurturing Collective Wisdom
- New Investors - How to Get Started
- Using the Market Conditions to help in the Fresh Start Presentation
HCMC’s largest-ever Covid-19 vaccination drive starts with 500 employees have 611 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at June 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.