HCMC pilots seaport fee collection
The Saigon Times
|A view of the Cat Lai Giang Nam Terminal in HCMC's Thu Duc City. The Department of Transport has started piloting the collection of fees for using infrastructure facilities and public services at seaport terminals in the city – PHOTO: THANH HA|
HCMC – The HCMC Department of Transport began piloting the collection of fees for using infrastructure facilities and public services at seaport terminals in the city on June 15 before officially beginning the collection from July 1.
Accordingly, the HCMC Inland Waterway Port Authority will use the pilot results to assess the security of the system, the local media reported.
According to the fee collection plan, the collection will be conducted automatically. Fee payers will make declarations of their cargo on the customs agencies' e-customs clearance systems and then fill in the customs declaration number in the system of the HCMC Inland Waterway Port Authority.
The fees will be publicized to payers and they can use the payment services of commercial banks or e-wallets to pay them.
The fee revenue, after deducting the fee collection costs, will be submitted to the city budget. The municipal Department of Finance will coordinate with the Department of Planning and Investment to propose using the revenue to develop or maintain traffic facilities connecting with seaports, which are proposed annually by the municipal Department of Transport.
The fee revenue in the 2021-2025 period was expected to be some VND16 trillion.
- RRB starts procedure of refunding RRB ALP & Technician exam fees, check details here
- Critical shortage of preschools in HCMC’s industrial parks
- Tolls on 8 North-South expy sections may be collected for 24 years
- Plane carrying £15m Cardiff City star Emiliano Sala could have been brought down by ICE on the wings, say experts - after its part-time pilot admitted to being 'rusty' with landing system
- Government agencies, businesses enthusiastically participating in ICT contest
- E-scooters present a growing public-health challenge
- Netflix to be accused of tax arrears in Vietnam
- All the companies from Y Combinator’s Summer 2017 Demo Day (Day 2)
- Digital Britain report: few surprises, many fudges – but a new era has begun
- Loughborough Building Society’s new mortgage lets buyers borrow up to 5.5 times their salary
- How Toronto locals soured on Alphabet’s neighborhood of the future
- The 50 Greatest
HCMC pilots seaport fee collection have 372 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.