The chairman's decision was made at a virtual meeting of the city Steering Board for Covid-19 Prevention and Control this morning with the participation of Secretary of HCMC Party Committee Nguyen Van Nen, Standing Deputy Secretary of HCMC Party Committee Phan Van Mai, Permanent Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh.
Speaking at the meeting, Chairman Phong said that from May 18 till June 13, the city recorded 821 Covid-19 cases. Of these, Go Vap district had the most with 115 cases.
Previously, Professor Nguyen Tan Binh, Director of the Department of Health of Ho Chi Minh City proposed to continue implementing social distancing throughout the city under the Prime Minister's Directive 15, including Go Vap District and Thanh Loc Ward in District 12 where implemented social distancing according to the Prime Minister’s Directive 16 for the last two weeks.
According to Chairman of Thu Duc City People’s Committee Hoang Tung, Thu Duc city has recorded 88 infection cases in 22 wards, 46 of them are related to a religious mission in District Go Vap while 25 cases have been contracted the virus from an unknown source.
By staff writers – Translated by Anh Quan
- Events Top Picks, June 15-21
- Traffic forecast for June 15, 2011
- New York Today: Free and Cheap Events, June 15 2011
- 60+ fun things for week of June 15-21
- Governor hopefuls talk social issues in last debate
- Long-distance rower sexually assaulted in a remote location by man who likely tracked her online
- Mormons keep affiliation with Boy Scouts despite gay leaders
- 10 Theater & comedy acts June 15-21
- 50+ fun things for week of June 22-28
- 13 theater & comedy acts June 22-28
- Obama signs stop-gap bill extending week-long funding for Homeland Security
- 12 must-see concerts - including U2 - in Louisville June 15-21
HCMC leader decides to extend social distancing from June 15 to June 30 have 750 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.