HCM CITY — The HCM City People's Committee will add a service charge to domestic water bills for water drainage and wastewater treatment, effective from January 1 next year.
Currently, water bills include a charge for water consumption based on the amount of water used, a 10 per cent value-added tax (VAT) on water usage, and a 10 per cent charge for environmental protection.
Next year, the charge for environmental protection will be replaced by the service charge for water drainage and wastewater treatment.
The service charge for water drainage and wastewater treatment will start at 15 per cent next year and increase by five per cent each year between 2022 and 2025.
One per cent of the money collected through the charge will be used to cover collection encashment services and taxes, and the remaining 99 per cent will go to the State budget to operate, maintain and develop water drainage systems in the city. — VNS
- Uber Raises Fee For NYC Yellow Taxis, Adds $2 Booking Charge For Every UberT Ride
- Massive Fortnite Update Adds New Weapons, Gear, and 4K Resolution for Xbox One X
- Fortnite Update 3.6 Adds New Clinger Grenade; Full Patch Notes Released
- Fortnite Update 3.6 Adds New Clinger Grenade; Patch Notes Released
- Here's what happens when four players try to run one town in Cities: Skylines
- New York bill would require some game devs to track where sex offenders live
- Q&A: Bill Roper opens up on Hellgate
- Minecraft’s newest update adds bamboo, scaffolding, pandas and redesigned kitty cats
- Civilization 6: Gathering Storm – new leaders, abilities and units
- Say goodbye to poop and hello to floaters in Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
- The strange tale of a Cities: Skylines town with only one house
- Man in Florida to be charged over mail bombs; Booker, Clapper latest to be sent packages
HCM City adds new service charge to water bills from Jan 1 have 322 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.