During the 2013-2020 period, the municipal steering board received, collected and gathered information about fallen soldiers; decoded symbols and unit names and extracted information about 3,835 fallen soldiers for their families, and organized burial ceremonies for 749 fallen soldiers.
In addition, districts and towns are instructed to verify and compare information with the number of fallen soldiers who were initially buried in Hanoi. They were also directed to carry out DNA verification to identify those with insufficient information.
In the coming time, the steering board should embrace Directive 24 of the Politburo; programs, plans and guidelines of the Steering Committee and the Office of National Steering Committee 515 on the implementation of the two projects in the 2021-2030 period.
Meanwhile, it needs to renovate contents and forms of dissemination work; make recommendations to the city's Party Committee and the Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee to direct, support and apply information technology to the management and handling of information about fallen soldiers.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Military Region 2 reviews search and collection of martyrs' remains
- Hanoi to launch database and software for children management
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Six Months Later
- Garmin Forerunner 945 LTE review: Peace of mind comes at a cost
- Withings ScanWatch Review: In-Depth Health Tracking | Digital Trends
- Tell Me Why review: DONTNOD treads familiar ground with a beautiful new story
- The Division 2 Review: Ubisoft sequel triumphs over everything else the genre has to offer
- Might & Magic 10: Legacy review
- Just Cause 3: The Kotaku Review
- OS X El Capitan Review: Apple in the Shadow of Windows 10 | Digital Trends
- Good construction planning for a sustainable Hanoi, says expert
Hanoi reviews implementation of search and collection of fallen soldiers’ remains have 258 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.