HÀ NỘI — With COVID-19 outbreaks in the city under control, Hà Nội's health authorities are set to propose allowing the reopening of some non-essential services.
Hà Nội Centre for Disease Control (CDC) on Tuesday said that it would soon put forward a plan for Hà Nội People's Committee to consider regarding relaxation of restrictions and business closures in place to deal with the resurgence of the coronavirus since late April, Vietnam News Agency reports.
According to Hà Nội CDC, eateries and restaurants, cafes, in-door hairdressing salons, small traditional markets (under the management of commune or authorities), and sports activities will be prioritised in the reopening roadmap, but all social distancing and other prevention measures will still be enforced at these venues.
Karaoke venues, bars, discos, sidewalk cafes and iced tea shops will continue to be closed, however.
Previously, during a COVID-19 meeting on June 10, Chairman of Hà Nội People's Committee Chu Ngọc Anh stated the need to contain the outbreak in the city so that a roadmap for relaxation of restrictions could be implemented, reducing the impact to livelihoods.
Since April 27, 2021, or the start of the fourth wave in Việt Nam, Hà Nội has recorded 253 COVID-19 positive cases in 13 clusters (excluding 167 cases found in two major clusters of the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases and National Cancer Hospital). — VNS
- Louisville budget crisis: Middletown library set to reopen
- In this age of enforcement, I-9 compliance is essential
- Scorched section of Great Basin National Park to reopen on May 1
- STEP Energy Services Ltd. Reports First Quarter 2019 Results
- Trump kills key drug price proposal he once embraced
- CT nursing home union sets new strike deadline
- The first legal sports bet in New York state has been placed
- Portland council considers social services for non-citizens, homeless
- Popular North Fork recreation area near Dora reopens on Friday
- Glendale proposes eliminating internal independent watchdog role
- Hong Kong transport system partially reopens
- Hotel, apartments proposed for Marcy-Holmes
Hà Nội CDC set to propose reopening of some non-essential services have 378 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.