The Association of Asian Diplomats' Wives in Egypt , on November 6 th , organized a fair introducing their countries' cultural products.
Representatives from more than 30 Asian countries participated in the fair, which was seen as a good opportunity for countries to promote their traditional products and cuisine.
On this occasion, Vietnamese diplomats' wives put on display lacquer and silk products, handicrafts, as well as other souvenirs that were inlayed with oysters.
In addition, the Vietnamese stalls attracted Egyptian visitors who gladly purchased products and enjoyed traditional Vietnamese food.
Along with Asian cultural promotion, the cultural fair also aimed at raising funds for poor children and elderly people in Egypt.
Translated by Mai Huong
- NA leader expects stronger Vietnam-Netherlands relations
- ASEAN cities seek to promote smoke-free tourism environments
- France wants Vietnam to become partner of reference in Southeast Asia: PM Édouard Philippe
- Deputy PM Vuong Dinh Hue holds talks with Chinese Vice Premier
- ASEAN looks to strengthen tourism ties with China, Japan and RoK
- Friendship, cooperation with Russia a priceless asset: NA leader
Exchange of Vietnamese and Asian cultures have 170 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.