- Deputy PM urges HCM City to tighten COVID-19 prevention measures at religious establishments
- 251 more COVID-19 patients confirmed on Tuesday
- Việt Nam hopes for more int’l support in accessing COVID-19 vaccines
- Health ministry issues colour-coded COVID-19 risk guidance for localities
- Vietnam Airlines to pilot digital health passport IATA Travel Pass
HÀ NỘI – A 76-year-old man has died of COVID-19-related complications, the 48th death recorded in Việt Nam.
The man, who lived in Hữu Lũng District in Lạng Sơn Province, had been isolated at Hữu Lũng District Medical Centre after he came into close contact with a positive patient.
He tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on May 7 and was transferred to the Đông Anh branch of the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases suffering from pneumonia caused by SARS-CoV-2.
His condition worsened and on May 23 he showed symptoms of respiratory failure and hypotension. Despite extensive treatment, including a blood transfusion, it was determined by medical experts there was a high-risk he might not survive.
The man died on the evening of May 31 and the cause of death has been recorded as severe pneumonia caused by SARS-CoV-2, multi-organ failure and hemorrhagic shock. VNS
- Saving Our Elderly: Off the Grid NOW
- Minding Our Elders: Grief Or Relief - Which Is It?
- Minding Our Elders: Remembering Who They Were
- Ip Man - the Man who Taught Bruce Lee Kung Fu
- Honor the Elderly
- When Someone Dies is God Calling Them Home? My Brother Estus T Berry Jr Passes Away
- Characterization in "A Lesson Before Dying"
- UFO: First Snake River Man Expedition
- The Rich Man and Lazarus: Luke 16:19-31 - Part 1
- The Rich Man and Lazarus: Luke 16:19-31 - Part 2
- Perhaps it's Love: Body of Voices (Chapters 16 Through 19)
- Elder Law Issues For Blended Families
Elderly man dies of COVID-19 complications have 309 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.