Dong Nai locks down Big C supermarket for 21 days over new Covid case
The Saigon Times
|Competent forces on duty at a checkpoint at the Big C Supermarket in Dong Nai Province, which has been put under lockdown after a positive Covid-19 case visited the site – PHOTO: SGGPO|
HCMC – The government of Bien Hoa City in the southeastern province of Dong Nai decided to put the Big C supermarket at the Vung Tau Intersection on lockdown for 21 days starting 5:00 a.m. today, June 17, after a Covid-19 patient visited the supermarket.
The authorities set up five coronavirus checkpoints at the entrances to the store, which is located in Quarter 1 in Long Binh Tan Ward, the local media reported.
The Dong Nai Center for Disease Control on June 16 was notified of the Covid-19 positive case, who lives in Binh Thang Ward in Binh Duong Province's Di An City and works at Sailing Tower on Pasteur Street in downtown HCMC. The man visited the store on June 12 and 13, according to the center.
He were coughing and having a fever on June 14, so a day later, he visited the Binh Thang Ward Healthcare Center to file a health declaration and was then sent into quarantine.
The Dong Nai Center for Disease Control found over 500 employees of the store coming into indirect contact with the patient and asked people who were shopping at the supermarket from 4.00 p.m. on June 12 to June 16 to file health declarations and take a test.
Since the current fourth wave of the coronavirus emerged on April 27, Dong Nai Province has reported one Covid-19 infection in Long Khanh City. The province has undergone 42 consecutive days without new domestic cases.
- Miley Cyrus receives mixed reaction from fans as she shows off her new 'modern mullet'... forcing her hairstylist to defend the 'do
- MM Mega Market envisions new business strategies for upswing in Vietnam
- Supermarket self-service checkouts in the UK will trial facial recognition technology in place of ID checks early next year
- Shoppers complain of ‘looted’ shelves as supermarkets are stripped of Christmas food
- New Year’s Eve fireworks – where to buy them cheapest
- New York’s Best New Restaurants of 2016
- Serial killer Peter Dupas linked to three unsolved cases
- The big TV quiz of 2019: Have you been paying attention? Find out with these fiendishly tricky teasers on the top TV moments of the year
- 'Not One Charge Framed Against Me after 106 Days in Jail': P Chidambaram after Walking out of Tihar
- From plastic bags to natural hair, here are the new laws coming in 2020
- Big Bash highlights more issues with zing bails
- Revisit 21 Iconic Celebrity Cameos From
Dong Nai locks down Big C supermarket for 21 days over new Covid case have 429 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.