According to the latest changes, the retail price of E5 RON 92 bio-fuel increased by VND622 to reach VND19,048 per litre, while that of RON 95 rose by VND633 to VND20,164 per litre.
These are the highest retail prices of E5 RON 92 and RON 95 Vietnam has recorded since since February 14, 2020.
After the latest adjustments, the prices of other oil products also witnessed a sharp rise, with the selling price of diesel oil being capped at VND15,448 per litre, while the prices of kerosene and mazut oil stood at VND14,412 per litre and VND14,954 per kilo, respectively.
Both the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Finance come together every 15 days to review fuel prices and make adjustments to domestic prices in accordance with global market fluctuations.
During the latest price adjustment, the two ministries decided to use the Price Stabilization Fund for E5RON92 at VND1,600 per litre, RON95 at VND600 per litre, diesel oil at VND300 per litre, and kerosene at VND200 per litre.
- UK economy rebounds as services sector hits 16-month high
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive hit a new record high playercount this weekend
- Atiku’ll reduce petrol price to N87 per litre – PDP
- Sensex hits record high! Here are 5 factors fueling optimism on D-Street
- Vietnam's M&As to hit a record high of $6bln in 2016
- JD Sports bucks retail trend and runs up a record annual profit
- Taking Stock: Sensex retreats after hitting record high; will the rally sustain?
- Avenue Supermarts shares hit fresh record high as co looks to raise Rs 4,000 crore though QIP
- Rupee soars to 16 month high ahead of US Fed meet; what does it mean for the economy and market?
- Sensex ends flat after hitting new life-time high
- GSK Pharma share price tanks 10% to hit 3-month low after Q3 loss of Rs 661 crore
- Hong Kong December retail sales fall for 11th month as protests take toll
Domestic retail petrol prices hit 16-month record high have 339 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 12, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.