The contest is aimed at promoting South Korea – Vietnam cooperation relationship.
The Korean Cultural Center in Vietnam in collaboration with the Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA) has invited designers nationwide to take part in a contest on the anti-pandemic fight.
|The idea of the contest is “Let’s believe, encourage and win Covid-19 together”|
Vietnamese people of all ages are eligible to submit their entry to the contest on posters and illustration creation. The works should spread the messages of hope and encouragement for people around the world in the combat against the Covid-19 pandemic, stated the Korean Cultural Center.
"Vietnam and Korea have been close partners in many different fields for nearly 30 years," said Ambassador of the Republic of Korea Park Noh-wan.
I believe that this contest will inspire people of two countries to continue sharing hands to build a solid South Korea-Vietnam relationship to win Covid-19″, he added.
Each contestant is allowed to submit one work via an online platform between June 11, 2021 and July 15, 2021.
Participants are encouraged to make a video of their creative process, which could earn them an extra score.
All excellent works will be selected for exhibition and awarded in August 2021 at the Korean Cultural Center, 49 Nguyen Du, Hanoi.
The prizes will include a Grand Prize worth VND40 million (US$1,700); first, second and third prizes worth VND25 million ($1,100), VND20 million ($870), and VND10 million ($436), respectively. Two extra prizes will be VND5 million ($218) each.
The contest also aims to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Korean Culture and Information Service and the 15th year of the Korean Cultural Centre's establishment in Vietnam.
The Covid-19 pandemic has made a significant impact on the lives of all people around the world, including those in Vietnam and South Korea.
As of June 14, 2021, the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases is more than 177 million people globally, including more than 10,000 cases in Vietnam and some 148,000 cases in South Korea.
- 2021 Begins with Expanded Coronavirus Restrictions — and Glimmers of Hope
- Bobi Wine: From pop star to presidential hopeful in Uganda
- Former No 10 adviser Sir Robbie Gibb launches a TV rival to 'woke wet BBC' in the wake of its Rule Britannia debacle as opponents label the corporation the 'most biased propaganda machine in the world'
- Small businesses worldwide fight for survival amid pandemic
- Queen launches Britain's jab blitz: Vaccine superhubs get ready to inject four people a minute and Matt Hancock unveils a mass rapid testing drive to curb the tide against the virus as it claims another 1,035 lives
- WHO says coronavirus is not necessarily 'the big one' and a more deadly pandemic could sweep the globe
- Government's top scientists discovered that Covid had spread out of China last January DURING a meeting to discuss disease's threat to Britain - but still insisted the risk to the UK was 'very low'
- The bold action Biden and Harris should launch
- Is this the 'best Grand Designs project EVER'? Father is declared 'mad and beautiful' by viewers after he spends FOUR YEARS and £4.5 million turning abandoned Neo-Gothic cemetery lodge he paid £1.8M for into his dream home
- Xi Jinping hails China's economic growth despite pandemic setback
- Grand Designs returns! Owner with a £1million budget is left shocked by £4million quote to turn abandoned Neo-Gothic cemetery lodge into his dream home with a swimming pool and a MOAT
- Exclusive! Celeb-designer Kunal Rawal: My New Year's resolution is to have a more balanced life
Design contest launched to spread hope and unity against the pandemic have 558 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.