The fund's official website, www.quyvacxincovid19.gov.vn, has also been launched, aiming to facilitate online donations.
The fund is set up to receive, manage, and use voluntary financial and vaccine donations and assistance from domestic and foreign organisations and individuals, along with other legal sources, for the COVID-19 vaccine procurement and import, research and production in the country, and the provision of vaccines for people.
Managed by the Ministry of Finance, the not-for-profit fund will use the mobilised capital resources for right purposes and in line with legal regulations, ensuring publicity, transparency and efficiency. It is subject to the examination, inspection, and auditing by relevant State agencies and to the supervision by the Vietnam Fatherland Front and the community.
Vietnam needs 150 million doses of vaccines to administer about 75 percent of its population this year, with total cost amounting to 25.2 trillion VND (1.09 billion USD).
- Electric bike-sharing startup Wheels raises $50 million in latest funding round
- Global Fund raises £11bn to fight Aids, TB and malaria
- Soros-Backed Helios Towers Raises $364 Million in London IPO
- Dog-walking startup Wag raised $300 million to unleash growth. Then things got messy
- Australian man to get about 4.7 million USD compensation for wrongful murder conviction
- Here’s What Hedge Funds Think About FactSet Research Systems Inc. (FDS)
- Did Hedge Funds Drop The Ball On Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation (PPC)?
- Hedge Funds Aren’t Crazy About Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) Anymore
- Did Hedge Funds Drop The Ball On Seattle Genetics, Inc. (SGEN) ?
- Did Hedge Funds Drop The Ball On ResMed Inc. (RMD) ?
- Hedge Funds Have Never Been This Bullish On Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (BAH)
- Hedge Funds Are Betting On IPG Photonics Corporation (IPGP)
COVID-19 vaccine fund raises over 241 million USD have 273 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.