The COVID-19 relief aid included necessities, worth VND 20 million, such as instant noodles, oil, fish sauce, rice, and more.
Earlier, Muong Ai Border Guard Station, in association with the People's Committees of Muong Ai commune and Ky Son district, on June 20 handed over food and medical supplies, valued at VND 20 million, to Loong Ho Platoon and Border Guard Company 222 under the Xiang Khouang provincial Military Command and local people in Loong Ho, Xam Che, Muong Moc villages, Muong Moc district, Xiang Khouang province.
The gifts aim to ease the difficulties of the border guard force and people along the Vietnam-Laos borderline and increase the effectiveness of COVID-19 prevention and control while boosting the special friendship between the two countries.
Translated by Song Anh
- Hanoi donors contribute over 176,000 USD to COVID-19 relief effort
- Riverdale's Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa Donate $1 Million to COVID-19 Relief
- COVID-19: 145 hotels register to host people in quarantine
- Alaska Congressman Who Called Coronavirus the 'Beer Virus' Attended NRA Fundraiser After Skipping COVID-19 Relief Fund Vote
- India to announce Covid-19 relief package, Spain toll surpasses China’s: Coronavirus updates
- COVID-19 | Karnataka seals borders with all States
- The Michael Jackson Estate Donates $300,000 to COVID-19 Relief Efforts
- Community assist border guard force's efforts in combating COVID-19
- ‘Don’t want anyone to remain hungry’: Sitharaman announces Covid-19 relief package
- The 'war' on COVID-19 doesn't mean military lockdown
- Coca-Cola Vietnam suspends advertising to support Covid-19 efforts
- PM Modi's COVID-19 task force to meet today; direct cash transfer on the cards
COVID-19 relief aid for border guard force and people along Vietnam – Laos borderline have 240 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.