Chairman of the Binh Phuoc provincial People’s Committee Tran Tue Hien and leaders of the MND's relevant units also joined the mission.
Having inspected and been briefed on the preparations for the ceremony, General Chien hailed the units' efforts, affirming that the inauguration ceremony will mark 44 years of PM Hun Sen's journey leading to the fall of the Pol Pot genocidal regime.
This is an important event, contributing to showing solidarity and wholehearted support for Cambodia’s revolutionary cause and national revival while enhancing the traditional and comprehensive partnership between the two peoples and militaries, General Chien added.
General Chien also asked the MND's relevant units to work with local authorities in Binh Phuoc province so as to ensure the success of the upcoming event with absolute safety.
Translated by Minh Anh
- PM Modi extends best wishes to people on statehood days of Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya
- PM Modi to celebrate Netaji's birth anniversary as 'Parakram Diwas' in Kolkata today
- PM Narendra Modi leads nation in paying tributes to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- Bal Thackeray birth anniversary: PM Narendra Modi, Rajnath Singh, Sharad Pawar, Nitin Gadkari and others pay tribute
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose had dreamt of strong India; from LAC to LOC, we are following his footsteps, says PM Narendra Modi in Kolkata
- Fact check: Did President of India unveil a portrait of Netaji Bose or actor Prosenjit
- Police fine 15 Scottish sea food truckers £200 each for making 'unnecessary journeys' as they descend on No10 after vowing to dump tons of rotting fish on PM's doorstep over Brexit border chaos
- Britain records 1,243 more Covid deaths but cases drop AGAIN as PM mulls tighter lockdown taking aim at takeaways, click-and-collect and exercising with friends - with Nicola Sturgeon poised to unveil tougher rules for Scotland tomorrow
- Police in north of England BAN sledging after Brits journey to neighbouring towns to enjoy snow & break Covid rules
- Britain's great vaccine plan: Boris promises 2m doses a week by end of January at 2,700 centres - including 50 mass hubs - with NHS staff poised to go door-to-door amid calls to offer jabs 24/7 as PM reveals 2.5m have now been inoculated
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 19
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 21
Complex commemorating Cambodian PM’s national salvation journey to be unveiled have 358 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.