Labeled with Vietnam's itrace247 origin tracing stamp, the batch was shipped thanks to trade promotion efforts by the Vietnam Trade Office in France and the ministry's Trade Promotion Agency (Viettrade) following a series of business matching sessions involving Hai Duong lychees.
The batch, transported to France by the Red Dragon Service Trading Manufacture Co., Ltd., will be available at the Asia supermarket chain in Paris.
Vu Anh Son, head of the office, said collaboration between Vietnamese agencies and businesses and French importers encountered various difficulties due to COVID-19.
Before the arrival of the batch, the Vietnamese fruit was imported in a small amount and made almost no appearance at big local shopping malls.
A plan has been set for more than 10 tons of Vietnamese lychees to enter the market by sea and air in 2022.
- World Cup Semi Final, France vs Belgium Highlights: Umtiti's Header Propels France To Their First World Cup Final In 12 Years
- Goods origin fraud a mounting threat to Vietnamese exports
- Vietnamese model Ngoc Trinh flaunts booty in daring outfit at Cannes Film Festival
- The man who could make Marine Le Pen president of France
- UK police ID all 39 Vietnamese victims found in truck
- As G7 leaders arrive, barricaded Biarritz leaves swimmers out in the cold
- 'The real misery is in the countryside': support for Le Pen surges in rural France
- France Brings First of 3,000 Migrants Directly from Africa Under New Migrant Plan
- Herring season arrives in the Bay Area
- France Declares State of Emergency After Attacks in Paris Kill More Than 100
- Marion Maréchal-Le Pen: the young face of France's far right
- Italy and France agree migrants must be distributed around the EU
Close to 1 ton of Vietnamese lychees arrive in France have 272 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.