HÀ NỘI — A woman being treated for lung cancer has died of COVID-related complications. She is the 58th fatality in Việt Nam.
The 64-year-old who lives in Hà Nội's Ứng Hòa District was undergoing chemotherapy at the capital's K Hospital when she tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on May 14.
She received treatment for the virus but because of her pre-existing illness, her immune system was weak and she failed to respond to medication.
The woman died on June 11 and her cause of death has been recorded as septic shock and pneumonia caused by SARS-CoV-2 in lung cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. — VNS
- Should Terminal Cancer Patients Be Notified That They Are Going to Die?
- Providing Emotional Support For Prostate Cancer Patients
- Smoking Cessation For Cancer Patients
- End-of-Life Decision Making For Cancer Patients
- Chronic Back Pain - Cancer Patient? Having Back Pain? What To Do!
- How Organic Food Diets Help Cancer Patients Heal
- Cancer Patients Need Your Hugs
- Cancer and Alternative Treatments
- The Barbaric Treatments For Cancer
- Do You Know How to Reverse Cancer Using Nutrition
- Early Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- Approaching People With Breast Cancer - What Do I Say? What Do I Do?
Cancer patient dies of COVID-related complications have 209 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 12, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.