Hanoi (VNA) – State budget collection was estimated to reach 98.6 trillion VND in May, pushing total revenue in the first five months of 2021 to 667.9 trillion VND (nearly 29 billion USD), equivalent to 49.7 percent of the yearly estimate, up 15.2 percent year on year, the Ministry of Finance has reported.
Of the amount, contributions to the central budget totalled 347 trillion VND, fulfilling 46.9 percent of the yearly target, while local budget revenue was 320.9 trillion VND, equivalent to 53.1 percent of the estimate.
Meanwhile, State budget spending was 125.8 trillion VND in May and 581.6 trillion VND in the first five months, equivalent to 34.5 percent of yearly estimate, similar to that in the same period last year, according to the ministry.
Spending on development and investment was at 102 trillion VND, representing 21.4 percent of the estimate, including 47.8 trillion VND for debt payment and 430.8 trillion VND for regular expenditure./.
- Budget 2020: Infrastructure, agriculture and rural India get prominence
- Disbursement of public investment still low in January
- Senate gives MDAs end of December to submit audited accounts
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 5
- Govt may go easy on fiscal deficit target to spur growth: Official
- Watch the 11th GOP Debate With Daily Intelligencer
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 6
- It Was New Orleans’ Musicians—Not Its Politicians—Who Saved the City Post-Katrina
- Ivanka Trump’s Gurus Say Their Techniques Can End War and Make You Fly
- Romney campaign got its IT from Best Buy, Staples, and friends
- Economic Survey 2019: India successfully slayed inflation monster in past 5 years
- Pac-12 revenue gap: We ran the numbers, and the conference could fall so far behind the SEC and Big Ten that it can’t catch up
Budget collection up over 15 percent in five months have 262 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.