Check out what is in the news today, June 14
— Vietnam and China is slated to conduct their first-ever joint anti-terrorism drill as part of a border, national defense exchange program that runs from June 20 to 22.
— Vietnam cherishes the close, long-standing bond with Cuba, Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong stressed at a meeting on Tuesday with Chairman of the Cuban National Assembly Esteban Lazo Hernandez during the latter’s eight-day official visit to Vietnam at the invitation of his counterpart Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan.
— USS Coronado (LCS-4), one of the U.S. Navy’s Independence-class littoral combat ships, is conducting an Expeditionary Preventive Maintenance Availability in Cam Ranh military port in the south-central Vietnamese province of Khanh Hoa from Sunday to Thursday as part of a technical visit to the port which marks the first demonstration of expeditionary maintenance capabilities for the Independence-class variant of rotationally deployed littoral combat ships.
— A heavy thunderstorm on Tuesday morning left many streets in Hanoi seriously inundated, with more downpours forecast for the capital and northern provinces on Thursday.
— A female reporter from the Vietnam Television told Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper on Tuesday that she had worked with police in Soc Son District in Hanoi after a pick-up truck plowed into her and crushed the station’s camera while she was reporting the same morning on a case in which an irrigation reservoir had been accused of illegal occupation.
— Doctors at a general hospital in the northern province of Cao Bang has confirmed two more children in Thong Nong District had died on Tuesday for unknown reasons, after another child, who is their relative, had mysteriously passed away a few days earlier.
— Vietnam’s sole refinery operator Binh Son Refinery has revealed its Dung Quat plant has earned more than US$36 billion in total revenue after eight years in operation.
— The Vietnam Post, the country’s central postal service, on Tuesday launched its electronic trading floor which offers food, herb specialties and handicraft items from across the country for reasonable prices.
— Nguyen Chanh Phuong, secretary general of the Ho Chi Minh City Handicraft and Wood Industry Association, told a meeting on Tuesday that a mere five percent of local businesses have invested in comprehensive designing, production and export procedures.
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — November 14
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 13
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — November 2
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 4
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — November 9
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 11
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 14 (updated hourly)
- University of Essex bosses are slammed after charging self-isolating students £220 for 14-day food supply package that includes jam, long life butter croissant and orange juice
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 3
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 3 (updated hourly)
- BBC Breakfast's Louise Minchin reveals hilarious nickname for co-star Dan Walker
- Dan Walker and Louise Minchin spill BBC Breakfast secrets as show turns 20
Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News -- June 14 have 485 words, post on at June 14, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.