HÀ NỘI — The two books entitled Bamboo Architecture and Green Architecture by Võ Trọng Nghĩa Architects (VTN Architects) have been published in the US by Oscar Riera Ojeda Publishers.
Bamboo Architecture introduces projects implemented by VTN Architects, which mainly focus on green designs and those using bamboo – a cultural symbol of Việt Nam. Many projects have won prestigious architecture awards in the world such as ARCASIA Awards, FuturArc Green Leadership Awards, Green Good Design Awards, and International Architecture Awards (IAA).
Meanwhile, Green Architecture highlights environmentally friendly and green projects, which also won many international awards, including ARCASIA Awards, Green Good Design Awards, IAA, DFA Awards and WA Awards.
Based in HCM City, VTN Architects infuses its work with lushly planted walls, hanging vines, structure-piercing trees, weathered stones, and sunken landscapes.
It also incorporates traditional Vietnamese building techniques, like complex bamboo trusses, perforated blocks, cooling water systems, shaded terraces, and thatched roofs.
All these efforts are infused with a vision to create green architecture that merges nature, local vernacular, and — through modern materials and methods — contemporary design.
VTN Architects sees such work as a way not only to refine the urban environment but also to provide a sense of peace in the world. VNS
- The Observer's books of the year
- Outskirts by John Grindrod review – life in the green belt
- Writers and critics on the best books of 2013
- Country files: nature writers on the books that inspired them
- Bill Cosby's books among 'most challenged' last year at US libraries
- White House moves to bar Bolton book over 'top secret' material
- Experts Published A Scathing Rebuttal To The Left’s Favorite Green Energy Study
- This book captures Srinivasa Ramanujan’s genius for kids
- The publishing event of a lifetime? Prepare for more Mantel mania
- 1book140: Chat With 'The Fault in Our Stars' Author John Green on Twitter
- Frankie Bridge puts on a giddy display with husband Wayne as they leave her book launch... after revealing her secret breakdown amid depression battle
- The ‘Miracle Mets’ Golden Anniversary Nostalgia Books Are Worth the Price
Books on Vietnamese green architecture published in US have 356 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 18, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.