(CNN) President Joe Biden said that signing legislation into law on Thursday establishing June 19 as Juneteenth National Independence Day — a US federal holiday commemorating the end of slavery in the United States — will go down as “one of the greatest honors” of his presidency.
- Gov. Brown signs bill making California a sanctuary state
- California signs law to phase out fossil fuels for electricity by 2045
- Las Vegas will weigh a law that would make sleeping on the streets illegal
- Read Full Text: Trump Signs Executive Order Halting Immigrant Family Separations
- Alabama governor signs controversial abortion ban into law but will likely face legal challenges
- Paris climate deal: What you need to know about the signing and what happens next
- Hawaii becomes first state to enact law that aligns with Paris agreement
- NICArb urges FG to consider a national arbitration policy
- Trump’s Plan to Stop Biden: Turn Black Voters Against Him
- Trump offered Ukrainian president Justice Department help for Biden investigation, memo shows
- The Hill's 12:30 Report — Presented by Nareit — Buttigieg closes in on Biden, Warren in Iowa
- Warren waves away talk of a debate confrontation with Biden
Biden signs bill into law making Juneteenth a national holiday have 925 words, post on edition.cnn.com at June 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.