AiHealth platform, a medical technology solution with the mission to provide every Vietnamese with a personal doctor, aims to build a complete healthcare ecosystem to help Vietnamese access better healthcare during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Launched in 2020, AiHealth platform (www.AiHealth.vn) helps people find a doctor, buy medicine online on a pharmacy network, make appointments for medical examinations at prestigious hospitals and for healthcare in their homes, and manage their lifetime electronic health records.
AiHealth has compiled a healthcare database for each user that uses artificial intelligence (AI). It will inform users of their health status and warn them of diseases based on family health history and health indicators of each individual.
AiHealth is now being used in 48 provinces and cities in Viet Nam with a network of 1,437 doctors, 438 nurses, 672 hospitals and clinics, pharmacies, and testing centres. The service helps thousands of people find their own doctors and therapists through communication via text messages, phone calls and video calls.
People can easily buy medicine online and receive medicine at home delivered by Ahamove (AiHealth will include Grab pay later) with convenient payment methods such as Payme, Momo and Payoo.
AiHealth has a Health Level 7 (HL7) standard database with an open API that can easily connect with all health information systems (HIS), laboratory information systems (LIS) and Picture Archive and Communication Systems (PACS).
HL7 is one of the most commonly used healthcare standards worldwide, supporting clinical practice and the evaluation, delivery and management of health services. In addition, the data security system ensures the safety of medical and personal records.
Phan Thanh Binh, co-founder and CEO of AiHealth, said: "As a pioneer in the application of advanced technology in healthcare to connect each person with a personal doctor in Viet Nam, AiHealth hopes to build a complete healthcare ecosystem that will store lifetime health records and uses AI to help people monitor their health." — VNS
- Nearly 600 NHS staff are off work amid Covid outbreak at hospitals in Stoke and Stafford as six workers at trust test positive for coronavirus after sharing car without wearing masks
- Experts: Flu vaccine saves healthcare resources amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Expansive White House COVID outbreak sidelines 10% of Secret Service
- Allegheny Co. Health Dept. Reports 288 New Coronavirus Cases Amid Latest Surge
- Mission Impossible 7 star Hayley Atwell is seen out jogging in Venice as filming is delayed AGAIN amid 'fears of a COVID outbreak on set after 12 people tested positive'
- Texas A&M pauses practice amid new COVID-19 cases within program
- New Covid crisis in British food plants: 320 workers test positive across five factories in just two weeks - as Nestlé is latest firm hit by outbreak after staff get ill at Cranswick and two Bernard Matthews sites
- Keys to Việt Nam’s success in COVID-19 treatment
- New tasks outlined for COVID-19 control in new stage
- Britain records 492 Covid-19 deaths in highest daily toll since May - but new infections are up just 1.9% on last week with 25,177
- US Colleges Struggle to Salvage Semester Amid Outbreaks
- Dharavi reports 15 new COVID-19 cases; over 20 test positive in Dadar, Mahim
AiHealth expands healthcare ecosystem amid latest COVID outbreak have 537 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 12, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.