Vietnam will receive about 1 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine via the COVAX Facility sometime between late June and early July.
The vaccine will be offered to industrial park workers and priority groups detailed in the Government's Decree 21, including frontline workers, diplomats, customs officers, teachers, among others.
Another shipment of 2 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine, imported by the Ministry of Health through the Vietnam Vaccine JSC, is due to arrive in the country by the end of September.
Meanwhile, Pfizer announced it will ship 3 million of coronavirus vaccine to Vietnam within the third quarter. However, it also noted that the time of shipment and the number of doses provided to Vietnam may be subject to change.
So far, the country has received nearly 2.9 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine from four shipments./.
- Fact-Checking An Anti-Vax 'Vaccine Symposium'
- How Vietnam tourism can capitalize on the promising Indonesian market
- Combining childhood vaccines at one visit is not safe? Wrong, wrong, wrong!
- More Gardasil fear mongering: A "critical review" of HPV vaccination that lacks critical thinking
- Candidate for universal flu vaccine protects against multiple strains
- Close flu vaccine supply gaps to ease flu seasons, make pandemics less deadly
- The vaccinated dog is the soldier in the fight against rabies
- Vietnam to responds to Micronutrient Day
- Ebola Kills Nurse in Congo as Vaccination Campaign Starts
- Malaria vaccine pilot launched in Malawi
- Zika virus and microcephaly: Antivaccine warriors say it's vaccines that did it!
- Yet more evidence that vaccines are safe and do not cause autism
Additional 6 million doses vaccines to arrive Vietnam in Q3 have 243 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.