HÀ NỘI — A 75-year-old man with a range of underlying health issues from HCM City has become Việt Nam's 67th COVID-19 related death.
The treatment subcommittee of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control on Monday announced the passing of COVID-19 patient No 11,592.
The patient was transferred to Củ Chi COVID-19 Treatment Hospital after testing positive for SARS-CoV-2 on June 14.
The man was suffering type 2 diabetes, hypertension and dyslipidemia. During treatment, his condition worsened, and he suffered progressive respiratory failure and sepsis. He was given mechanical ventilation, antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medication, but doctors were unable to save him.
The cause of death was recorded as pneumonia due to COVID-19, progressive respiratory failure, sepsis, multi-organ failure and septic shock.
As of noon Monday, Việt Nam has documented 11,647 domestic cases and 1,701 imported infections. The number of cases in the fourth wave now stands at 10,077, of which 2,445 patients have been given the all-clear. VNS
- 68-year-old man who recovered from COVID-19 dies in Mumbai
- 50-year-old man tests positive for COVID -19 in Mizoram; second case in Northeast
- Rajesh Tope: We are yet to ascertain whether 63-year-old man died due to COVID-19 infection or pre-existing ailments
- 22-year-old man tests positive for COVID-19 in Dakshina Kannada
- 68-yr-old man who recovered from COVID-19 dies in Mumbai
- Việt Nam confirms 67th COVID-19 case
- 75-year-old woman who tested positive for COVID-19 dies in Karnataka
- Man in south-central Vietnam becomes 67th COVID-19 patient
- Coronavirus: 64-year-old man from Mumbai becomes India's third COVID-19 casualty
- Coronavirus update: 69-year-old man dies due to coronavirus in Gujarat
- Let's take this party online! A 101-year-old man whose March 31st birthday bash has been cancelled because of coronavirus fears asks people to get him 101,000 likes on Twitter instead
- 84-Year-Old Man is First UK Prisoner to Die of COVID-19 - Report
75-year-old man becomes Việt Nam's 67th COVID-19 related death have 325 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.